Over 40 million people around the world are victims to modern slavery, which is becoming the fastest growing global crime. What will it take to abolish modern slavery once and for all?
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), Brussels
- Kailash Satyarthi, Founder, Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation, India
- Arne Sorenson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marriott International, USA
- William Lacy Swing, Director-General, International Organization for Migration (IOM), Geneva With
- Randy Sargent, Senior Systems Scientist, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Moderated by · Nicholas D. Kristof, Columnist, New York Times, USA